Logo belts: yea or nay? And, if you ARE a fan of logo belts, is a Tory Burch logo belt going to be on your wish list, or will you go for fancier logo belts like those from Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, etc?
This reversible belt from Tory Burch has a lot of great reviews, and select colors are on sale, including the navy/red combination pictured.
I could see red being a great basic, wear-with-everything color for a belt if you want to emphasize your waist. The navy side could also be great with navy pants, and pretty much any outfit where you’re not wearing black — I would avoid wearing it with black unless it was crystal clear that it was an intentional outfit.
The belt is $198-$228 in a lot of colors, but the red is marked to $138.60.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.23:
- Nordstrom – 3,800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price suiting; 25% off select full-price styles; extra 40% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 25% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off all sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 15% off your order
- M.Gemi – Up to 70% off
- Loft – 20% off $50; 30% off $100; 50% off $200+
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 40% off entire site